Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Favorite Christmas movie....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    i love....


    Miracle on 34th Street

    Ernest Saves Christmas

    A Very Merry Christmas

    Rudolph

    Frosty

    annnnndddddd

    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm what to pick what to pick!

    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: funny! just watched it last weekend... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Rudolph, Frosty, The Year without Santa Claus! oh one of my favorites... but I've not seen it on TV in a long time [img]frown.gif[/img] The kid classics, remind me of my childhood. I remember when I was a teenager, my dad just kept waiting and waiting for me to not want to see them all... it never happened *L*

    A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas..

    I also love the movie.. White Christmas.

    seems Im leaving a few out... ah well

    Happy Holidays everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •